Caddis Consultancy provides a range of Building Surveying services, including:
- Dilapidations advice and negotiations, for both landlord’s and tenant’s,
- Pre-acquisition survey reports and due diligence inspections,
- Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules and costings,
- Day-one Reinstatement Insurance Valuations,
- Recording and advising upon Schedules of Condition,
- Party Wall matters,
- Defect diagnosis and remedial works,
- AutoCAD drawings and measured surveys,
- Feasibility reports and costing advice for potential projects,
- Contract Administration and Quantity Surveying Services,
- Landlord’s consent and approvals to Tenant’s works,
- Inspections for Development Funding and Funder’s Valuations.
If you’d like more detailed information or would like to arrange an appointment to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
The process for occupying or vacating business space demise is complex and fraught with issues for both landlord and tenant. From the process of dilapidations and leasehold liability assessment and settlement at lease end, to occupational fit-out requirements and life cycle repairs & replacement during occupation.
Caddis Consultancy offer services to assist with the process of dilapidations in accordance with current Court Procedure Rules and the RICS Protocol for Dilapidations to ensure all parties are accurately represented to achieve precise settlement, to obtaining statutory and Landlord’s consent for occupational fit outs, together with providing fire risk assessments and health and safety audit’s for new and existing occupied business space, to preventative planning for life cycle repairs and capital replacement or compliance with leasehold covenants.